Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chiva Party Bus


This is a picture of a typical Chiva party bus. I often see these buses downtown on the weekends. A group can rent the bus, and basically there are drinks and music and it's a party! The bus just drives around for hours.

I just found an article in the NYTimes about a company that started this in New York. It was from 2008, so I don't know if they're around anymore, but the link is here if you want to read more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/02/nyregion/02chiva.html

p.s. Considering how car sick I get from regular driving around here, I've decided to pass on the Chiva...

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great article, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!


    Party Bus Rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is great post. I hope many people will get valuable information from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog & good Post! Its really helpful for me, thanks for your information..

    europa coaches paris has the ultimate Tour Bus Rental, provides individual accommodations specifically to fit your paris Party Bus needs. Whether it is a full night rental or just pick up/drop off, we can make it work for you. Limo Buses in paris are the way to go to get your group around town. Whether you desire a party atmosphere, a corporate feel, a relaxing wine tour, or you’re looking for a rental bus, europa coaches paris will tailor to your needs. http://www.europa-coaches-paris.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful.

    europa coaches munich Limousine & Party Bus Rental Service : http://www.europa-coaches-munich.com/

    Limo Party Bus Rental Munich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this idea of hiring party bus. In the last party I attended at a local event venue Chicago the host had booked a party bus. Everyone loved the idea and enjoyed a lot in the party bus. So, seems to be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting. Party bus hire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our main drive is to provide you with the level of sophisticated luxury experience you deserve through our limo and party bus rentals.

    ReplyDelete