Monday, March 29, 2010

First pic of apartment!


This is our kitchen. All decked out in our silver appliances :) (yes, that is a washing machine in the kitchen - to the far right - and we only have a washer, we dry our clothes on a rack out on the balcony.)

It's very long and narrow, but I don't find it too difficult to move around. It's actually laid out pretty well and in a day or two I'll post a picture of the greatest creation ever invented.

Also, if you look closely at the stove you might see that there are 3 gas burners and 1 electric burner. It took me a few days to realize why the stove is designed this way. I've found this electric burner to be profoundly useful. It's great for keeping things like soup warm and I like it to boil water and such...

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to say that I really like the kitchen. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen. Do you own your place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we do. Oscar bought it a couple of years ago (when prices were REALLY low) - he was renting it out and it was basically in shambles when we took it back. Had to remodel everything! Oscar did a great job all by himself.

    ReplyDelete