Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time to start studying!


This is going to be my home away from home away from home for the next couple of months - my Spanish School.

It's called High Technology in Learning. I am here from 9am-1pm every day. It's a really cool, laid back atmosphere - the classes are taught in a conversational format. I have lessons that I prepare each day and basically we just go through the vocab and phrases from each students lesson (each person is on a different one) and we talk about things that come up in the lessons and do corresponding activities: pictionary and scrabble so far.

Today was my second day and I am really enjoying it - and I even feel like my Spanish is improving by the hour! The people in the class are also really interesting, so far I've met people from England, Croatia, Canada, Korea, and New Jersey - oh and today there were two nuns from India. So it's a great mix of people!

I'm on my way to becoming a fluent Spanish speaker!

1 comment:

  1. !!Que Rico!!! I am so proud of you, for getting out of your comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete