Saturday, March 13, 2010

An Insider Secret


We've been waiting for almost two weeks for DirectTV to come hook up our cable. They've come twice and both times they say the apartment isn't set up and they need to do some more work - they were supposed to come again yesterday and they didn't show, so I think we're going to go with another cable provider (Telemex).

In the meantime - skydur.com has become my best friend. It's a subscription service for people that live internationally. It gives your computer a false IP address that makes it look like you are in the United States. Thus I can now access all of the websites that stream video and music, which are inaccessible outside of the US, like Hulu, Netflix and Pandora.

Now I dont have to miss another episode of Real Housewives ever again!

2 comments:

  1. So it's like an IP proxy ? Dude, I have been looking for something like this for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know enough about Internet technology to know for sure - but maybe!

    ReplyDelete